Apply Online for ISBN/ISSN/ISMN
- If you want to get ISBN/ISSN/ISMN for books or serial publications, please apply online through the National Library web site. (URL- http://www.natlib.lk/)
- To apply online for an author publication (self), you need to have an account. If you don’t have an account, please use the following URL to create an account for registering for the ISBN/ISSN/ISMN. (URL- https://isbn.lk/index.php/Welcome/select_signup)
- If it is a UNIVERSITY PUBLICATION, you are required to apply online via UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT created by the library. Please contact Assistant Librarian (Technical Services) to apply online for university publications.
- Please note that soft copies of the cover page and Editorial pages are required for applying ISSN.
- You have to pay Rs. 101.20 online via card payment (VISA / MASTER).
- If you want to apply the above for an e-copy of your publication, please provide the URL with the application.